Monday, January 5, 2009

Discussions

I've been having alot of discussions with people lately, and I've come to realize that many frum Jews are full of crap. Most of them are unbelievably insecure about their religion and they justify their own stupidity by pointing fingers at the goyim. "OMG, goyim do xyz as well why don't you talk about the goyim?"

Well I'll tell you why, cuz I'm NOT a goy...

Baruch ata Hashem Elokenu melech ha olam sh'lo asani goy!

Shut up and take the bracha into actual context, don't just spit it out like a moron hobo, actually live by it. DON'T JUDGE YOURSELF BY OTHERS' ACTIONS. GD ISN'T GONNA LOOK AT YOU IN OLAM HABA AND BE LIKE "WELL, THE GOYIM DO IT, SO WTH, YOU CAN GO TO SHAMAYIM, THE HIGHEST LEVEL." HASHEM DOESN'T COMPARE ANYONE, TO FELLOW JEWS OR TO THE GOYIM, HE JUDGES YOU BY YOU, BY YOUR POTENTIONAL NOT BASED ON YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE GOYIM. HE JUDGES THEM BY HOW HE'LL WANT THEM JUDGED. THAT DOESN'T EFFECT YOU, NOR SHOULD IT.

READ THE GOYIM DO IT TOO! FOR FURTHER.

4 comments:

Dave said...

While I am far from an apologist for the Orthodox community...

I should point out that, to the best of my knowledge, all frum Jews are people.

And, at least in my experience, people are extraordinarily good at being "full of crap". In fact, as a species, it goes down on our list of core competencies.

Ookamikun said...

that, and hot air ;-)

Anonymous said...

lol frum skeptic-

YOU JUST REALIZED! you crack me up ;)

frumskeptic said...

just realized what?